Monday, July 27, 2009

Mission Mail


Hi friends and family! As I understand some of you want to be nice and keep me company on my mission through mail. Thanks you. I do not deserve such as good people as you in my life. Please do not feel obligated. I know it is expensive and please do not do it if it is to much of a hassle. I report September 2nd at 11:30 and speak the last sunday in August.
At the MTC my mailing address is:
Elder Joshua Alton Dustin
Argentina Salta Mission
Provo Missionary Training Center
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604
For letters in the field, letters are asked to be sent through the pouch service which means only postcards and letters are single sheet. For letters it means it is folded into three panels and taped at the top (no envelopes). My address in Argentina for letters is:
Elder Joshua Alton Dustin
Argentina Salta Mission
POB 30150
Salt Lake City UT 84130-0150
USA
For packages in the field my address is:
Elder Joshua Alton Dustin
Argentina Salta Mission
Los Eucaliptus 75
4400 Salta
Salta
Argentina
Please do not feel obliged in any way to send me letters or packages. Every single one of you have made a difference in my life already. I am who I am today because of you.

1 comment:

jdust said...

Thanks Josh for posting your address. tyler and I look forward to writing you. You really will be a wonderful missionary! We are so excited for you! What a neat time for you!